Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Future We Want Model United Nations Conference welcomes high school and university students from anywhere in the world who have experience in Model UN or have interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school or university.
- High school delegates must be between the ages of 15 and 19, and University delegates must be between the age of 17 and 24.
- High School and university delegates may register as part of a group or as an individual.
- FWWMUN also welcomes advisors who will be accompanying their delegations. High school groups are required to be accompanied by at least one faculty advisor.
- Registration Deadlines
- All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, delegates will be able to register and be placed on a waitlist.
- Due to administrative reasons all delegations must submit a full list of delegates and advisors names before January 15th, 2019. Failure to submit names in a timely manner will result in the ceding of positions to those on the waitlist.
- Regular registration period is from October 9, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Late registration period is from December 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019.
- Conference Costs
- FWWMUN is free of charge. In order to reserve your seat you are requested to submit the payment of the security deposit of 50 USD per individual delegate or 100 USD per delegation. The security deposit will be refunded only upon attendance or for visa denial prior to December 30th, 2018. The participation to the conference includes training material, delegate kit, and access to the delegate dance.
- FWWMUN is proud to provide up to 1500 housing financial aid based on a first come first served basis in one of our partner hotel (Grand Hyatt Hotel or Westin Grand Central). Check-in is on the 1st of March, 2019 and check-out is on the 3rd of March, 2019.
- Both hotels are located in the heart of Manhattan. You may purchase additional nights no later than January 15th at a rate of 250 USD taxes included per room per night up to quadruple occupancy, directly on MyMUN.
- Privacy and Intellectual Property
- FWWMUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in FWWMUN will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from FWWMUN of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- FWWMUN reserves the right to update and change information on the official website, conference program, and social media platforms without further notice.
- FWWMUN will be submitting resolutions submitting for voting within each committee to the United Nations Secretariat to review following the end of the conference.
- Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certifies by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in FWWMUN, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agrees that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at FWWMUN, and should the FWWMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of the United States of America while participating in FWWMUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that FWWMUN, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the FWWMUN student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
No part of the applicant’s fee is in any form attributable to the participation of the applicant in the conference that will be held within the United Nations. In the case of events organized at the United Nations these are free and generally open to the public. Please note that UN venues are subject to availability and rooms in the UN are never guaranteed; should the rooms be needed for intergovernmental meetings, the event organizers will locate the event in an alternative venue.