- To register your school or group for FWWMUN, please click on the link below. Please be aware that by submitting the registration form, you agree to abide by the FWWMUN Terms and Conditions.
- Once your application has been submitted, FWWMUN’s USG of Registration, will review your application on the registration platform and will proceed with the acceptance within 48 hours.
- Because of the scholarship availability, spots at FWWMUN fill up quickly. We ask that you please only register for the number of spots your school will be able to fill. If your group needs to change in size, please email the USG of Registration at email@example.com. As a reminder, changes in delegation size must be confirmed by the USG of Registration; a change through the registration form will not be considered valid until you are given individual confirmation.
- Due to administrative reasons, all delegate and advisor names must be submitted on or before January 15, 2020. The USG of Registration will notify you if you have not fully submitted names by this date, and if we receive no response within 7 days, we reserve the right to forfeit your spots to delegations on the waitlist. Committee assignments will be given upon receipt of delegate names. No name changes will be accepted after January 15, 2020.
- Housing specific financial aid decisions will be released per our financial aid timeline.
No part of the applicant’s fee is in any form attributable to the participation of the applicant in the conference that will be held within the United Nations. In the case of events organized at the United Nations these are free and generally open to the public. Please note that UN venues are subject to availability and rooms in the UN are never guaranteed; should the rooms be needed for intergovernmental meetings, the event organizers will locate the event in an alternative venue.